Monday, March 17, 2008

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This recipe is from my very best friend here in Wake Forest, Rachael Davis. I've never had her buffalo chicken dip but I have had this same recipe when I visited my sisters school in Ohio. Because we liked it so much my family tried to recreate this dish later that weekend with no recipe in hand, just guessing and we made it TOO HOT! My family will be glad to know we have the real thing.

Ingredients:

Rotisserie chicken 1 package cream cheese

1 bottle Ranch dressing 1 bottle buffalo wing sauce

1 package shredded cheese

  1. Shred chicken.
  2. Spray olive oil in pyrex dish and put in chicken.
  3. Pour ¾ bottle of wing sauce over chicken.
  4. Melt cream cheese and ranch together in the microwave.
  5. Pour mixture over chicken.
  6. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
  7. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Rachael also informed me that this can be a whole meal and that it's especially good during football season. ;)

And I just had to include a picture of our good friends, Dan, Rachael & Lana Davis.


No comments: